-->

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Unofficial Start of "Summah"



The Memorial Day weekend is traditionally the unofficial start of summer, or "summah" as it's pronounced here in Maine! This picture is from Maine humorist Gary Crocker. I thought it fitting for today's post.

I decided to celebrate what for most folks is their favorite season with the biggest sale yet - 30% off your entire order when you enter the discount code "SUMMAH" at check-out. This is for new orders, back-orders do not apply. The code is not case-sensitive, I put it in all caps here to highlight the word. The code will be active through this Saturday, June 2nd. Feel free to share with family and friends, and it can be reused as well.

Hope your Memorial Day weekend was relaxing and fun. I hear planting was the most popular activity and we were no exception. Some veggies and herbs are in the ground and seeds started for more. A few perennials were added to our collection. Looking forward to an abundant summer with lots of flowers and good things to eat.

Enjoy your short work week!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

You are tempting me, lol. I need to check my punch tips, might need to replace my large one, seems to be punching a bit scratchy.

Debbie

Simply Wendy said...

That's the idea, Debbie! ;-) This is typically a tough time of year for fiber art retailers and this year is particularly tough! Trying to do a little economic stimulus of my own! Have a great weekend...