-->

Monday, May 7, 2012

What I'm Working on Now


After the mad scramble to get samples hooked for the April hook-ins where I vended I decided to start a project I've been wanting to do for a long time - it's Karen Kahle's "Go To Sheep" proddy-fringed pillow ($15.00 for a 3-paper pattern set; find this and other Primitive Spirit hooked patterns on my web site). I'll be doing it in predominantly pinks and it will be a gift for my granddaughter, Sophie. At my most recent hook-in I picked up an armload of different pink hand-dyed and textured wools. I called it a "pink party"! No picture of my work-in-progress yet, but when I think of it I'll take a picture, and definitely a picture of the finished product. I ordered the spring-loaded proddy tool that Karen illustrates and uses in the finishing from Alice at Folk Art Primitives and can't wait for it to arrive in the mail so I can play with it!

Thank you for your Cinco de Mayo sales! Probably no hooking today - I'll be packing and shipping as many of the weekend's orders as I can, but might be able to sneak in a few loops later this afternoon after I'm back from the post office. Enjoy your new projects!

No comments: