-->

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Sale!



I'm still in "sale mode", so when I took a look at the many books in my inventory I thought it would be a great time to make room for what I know will be coming my way in a few months. ALL BOOKS are on sale for 25% off - stock up on titles you've been contemplating, or stock up for upcoming holiday gifts, or just gift yourself! No exclusions - get out your reading glasses and have at 'em! And remember, shipping is free on orders of $50 or more. As with other sales, I'll apply your discount when I process your credit card order, or refund your discount to your PayPal account if you pre-pay using that method.

Special Purchase:

Haven't checked out FOLK yet? It's a great new publication about the simple life, great American artisans and exploring our great country. Here's the scoop: after selling out of last year's Christmas issue I neglected to reduce the number of issues I purchase wholesale when interest in magazines typically falls off. So, my mistake will allow you to get the first issue of 2012 at a reduced price of $4.00. You may find a new "must have" read.

Have a great day!

No comments: