-->

Monday, January 23, 2012

Primitive Quilts and (lots of) Projects


It's finally here! The eagerly awaited Spring 2012 issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine - full of sixteen new projects for quilts, wool applique, needlepunch and even a couple of "silly wabbits". Contributors include (in the order their project appears in the Table of Contents) Paula Barnes (Bonnie Blue Quilts), Maggie Bonanomi, Lisa Bonegean (Primitive Gatherings), Lori Brechlin (Notforgotten Farm), Jan Goos (Goos Nest), Lynda Hall (Primitive Pieces by Lynda), Dawn Heese (Linen Closet Designs), Heather Lynn (Mohair Bears & Friends), Janice Minear, Jo Ann Mulally (Wool Crazy), Gloria Parsons (Olde Green Cupboard Designs), Marcie Patch, Cheri Payne, Renee Plains and Tonya Robey (Mad Hen Primitives). Whew!

Also available are a few of the Fall and Winter issues - first come, first served!

In Stitches,

2 comments:

Robyn of Robyns Nest said...

Lucky you, I'm in Australia & I'm becoming impatient to see the new issue

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I just picked up my very first copy, the winter edition, at JoAnn's because I have gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. :-) I can't wait to see the spring edition. I don't quilt but I can see the designs translated to wool applique and even some to rug hooking. It is a beautiful magazine!