-->

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tebow WHO?


My son posted this picture on his Facebook page and I couldn't resist sharing! Our Pats delivered a crushing 45-10 defeat to Tebow's Broncos last night, and we New Englanders are pretty psyched about it! The artwork on Sophie's onesie is courtesy of her Dad. Back in December at her Mom's baby shower anyone who wanted to was asked to decorate a plain white onesie with colored markers. There were a lot of white onesies leftover. I'm sure her Dad will have more of these in the future!

I get to see my little Pats fan next weekend! The long-range weather forecast doesn't look like it will keep me from her. My younger brother, author Jeffrey Thomas (Punktown and many other short story collections) and 2-year old niece will be arriving back home from a long trip to Vietnam mid-week and we'll see them too. It'll be Christmas for them as they've been gone since before Thanksgiving. Looking forward to a very fun reunion with family!

Stay warm!

No comments: