-->

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Books


Two new books from Kansas City Star have arrived:



A Bountiful Life presents the author's version of the over 150-year old folk art quilt masterpiece, Bird of Paradise, on display at the American Folk Art Museum in New York. Click Here for a link to a picture of this incredible quilt on the American Folk Art Museum's web site.

A Year of Cozy Comforts celebrates the four seasons with eight handmade projects for your home. Quilts, cross-stitch, wool applique - even some of the author's family recipes.

I'm expecting Polly Minick's new book, American Summer any day now. I keep checking Kansas City Star's web site, but it's still listed as a Pre-Order from them. Once they change their status I'll know I'll be seeing my shipment soon! This book can still be pre-ordered from me, and you'll get free shipping when I begin sending them out.

Snowed all day here in midcoast Maine while my hometown in Massachusetts was enjoying mid-40s and sunshine. Oh well - it is Maine, after all!

Stay warm!

No comments: