-->

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hip Hop


Meet Mr. Cotton Tail, a punchneedle embroidery design by With Thy Needle & Thread/Country Stitches. I've got one Pattern + partial floss kit for this. The pattern uses 15 Weeks Dye Works over-dyed flosses and two Valdani flosses. The Pattern + includes the Weeks flosses but not the Valdani, which would have to be purchased separately from your local Valdani retailer. This guy could be finished long before anyone even thinks about Easter!

More snow today, just lazy flakes drifting down. I'm in my "studio", continuing my reorganization project, as I got to the point where I couldn't find anything, and the clutter was killing any traces of creativity! I'm notorious for not putting things back where they belong, and after a while the disjointed piles of "stuff" are just too much! Lots of things have been tossed, which feels really good, and my big industrial shelf and little bookcase are starting to look much neater. So, off to sort my favorite books and magazines, deciding what to recycle or store. My tastes and interests have changed over the years, and it's time for a good reassessment of all things paper. A lot of my older quilt books may be headed to eBay soon.

Have a cozy weekend!

No comments: