-->

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coming Attractions & New Stuff


This is Polly Minick's new book, American Summer: Seaside-Inspired Rugs & Quilts. It will have twelve of Polly's hooked rug designs, inspired by her childhood memories of summers at the shore. Well-known quilter sister, Laurie Simpson, also contributes several quilts with the same salt air theme. I'm now taking pre-orders for this and two other new books that will be available at the end of the month. Pre-Ordering = Free Shipping when the books arrive. See my What's New page for more info on this and the other new books.

Something new from Pineberry Lane: Wool Pinkeeps. I love these two sweet and simple designs. The pattern contains charts for both and finishing instructions. To be honest, I'll be winding down cross-stitch on my web site this year, but every now and then can't resist getting something that speaks to me, and this does! This is available now.

Have a great day!

No comments: