-->

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On My Frame


This is an Edyth O'Neill design called Cricket Ship. I just started it today. At 7" x 11" it's definitely doable for me. I really like small hooked projects because I can start new things quicker. Gives me some diversion as I had some oral surgery on Monday and need to take it easy for a few days. It was fun color-planning this little rug that will cover a small footstool as this one does. I had a neat heathery purple plaid for the sky and will put a few dark pinks in there to look like sunset. Will post a picture when it's finished. Edyth O'Neill rug hooking designs can be purchased from Woolley Fox. What's on your frame these days?

Happy hooking,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy . . . I love your blog . . . we are kindred spirits! Love primitives!! Anyhoo . . . I selected your blog as one of the winners of the Liebster Blog Awards. Go to my blog (www.pastblessings.blogspot.com) and check out the details. Then you will have the honor of passing this award on to 5 other deserving blogs . . . paying it forward! You can cut and paste the Liebster Blog Button from my site! Hugs & Blessings! Brenda, Past Blessings

Joni of Fully Wooly Primitives said...

HI Wendy. haven't talked in awhile. Hope all is well and you recover quickly in order to enjoy all the sweets of the season. I love that ship you are hooking. I have earmarked a few of Woolley Fox designs - they are so primitive. Now to find the time. Happy holidays! Joni (Fully Wooly Primitives) Come and check out my blog - you'll see a ferw favourite rugs there!