-->

Friday, December 23, 2011

After Christmas Sale


After Christmas, save 30% on all cross-stitch patterns. No codes to enter, I'll calculate your discount manually and issue a PayPal refund for PayPal orders, or apply your discount when I process your credit card order. This sale will run from Dec. 26th through New Year's Day.

Another vintage Christmas postcard. I love these, don't you? I especially liked the simplicity of this Father Christmas, dressed in plain garb and holding an undecorated evergreen.

Tomorrow will be for baking and prepping the holiday feast. The gifts are wrapped, the cards have been sent. Family celebrations were enjoyed weeks ago so it's just me and my hubby for a mellow Christmas day. Enjoy your family festivities and may your holidays be merry and bright and filled with all the warmth and love your heart can hold!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Cindy at Mountain Hollow said...

I was so excited about your sale. I just popped over and grabbed up three patterns. Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Cindy

Simply Wendy said...

Thanks Cindy and Merry Christmas!