-->

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Maggie & Renee


In addition to getting new books from Maggie Bonanomi and Renee Plains, re-stock of their previous books will be back as well, including Maggie's great Comfort Zone from last summer. I'll also have Nature's Offerings and With These Hands.


Renee Plain's first book, A Bird in Hand, was my highest selling book ever, and will be coming back soon as well. If you missed this when it was first released you'll want to grab one now.

The pre-orders for the new books have been coming in fast and furious - boy, I'll be busy for at least a week shipping books out once they arrive! And that's a GOOD thing! If you haven't pre-ordered yet, there's still time - as long as you order before I have the books in stock you'll get free shipping for domestic orders, "half-free" for international orders, plus a free copy of Need'l Love's Spooky Threads, in time for fall craft projects.

Rain, rain, go away! It's making physical therapy for my recovering knee harder. But, I was able to straighten my leg a little better than last week, so I'll try to grin and bear it through the raindrops.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: