-->

Friday, May 29, 2009

Coming Attractions


   

Soon to be available are a couple of delightful new patterns for primitive cross-stitch from Pineberry Lane. Shown above is Ann Lancaster's Needle Book with it's quilt block-like motifs, inspired by a pocket sampler stitched in an orphan asylum back in the 1800s. The second picture shows the inside of the needle book. Another design is a neat sampler titled A Faithful Friend. You'll love both. Several out of stock patterns have also been reordered so look for those two. Announcements will appear here and on my What's New page when patterns have arrived.

   

New cross-stitch designs coming soon from Notforgotten Farm include Skeleton Keys and The Good Witch Sampler. I'll also be getting the newest little design booklet in the series, Herb Tyme with artwork that can be used as needlework, rug hooking or needlepunch. Lori Brechlin's artwork has always enchanted me and it will be good to get some new designs from her back in stock!

New patterns will also be coming from Stacy Nash Primitives and I'll share sneak peeks once my order is confirmed. Two primitive-inspired sewing books and a wonderful journal cover. Awesome stuff as usual!

Well, the Camp Wool hook-in in September down in Wells, Maine is now full! Over 200 enthusiastic rug hookers will converge upon The Coastal House on September 14th for a great day of hooking, visiting and hopefully shopping with myself and the other great vendors that will be there. If you were one of the folks who got a spot I hope to see you there! I've got my thinking cap on for special goodies to bring and offer just for this event. I hate to wish the summer away but I can't wait!

Enjoy your weekend - more yard work awaits me but I'll also be dropping in down at Camp Wool to say Hello to LeAnn who runs the shop and check it out. I'm sure my husband will be thrilled! (Browsing quilt and wool shops isn't exactly his cuppa tea!)

'Til next time,

No comments: