-->

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hitting the Road




I'm packing up and getting ready to vend the first hook-in of the year, the 27th Eliot Hook-in this Saturday, Jan. 29th at the Regatta Banquet and Conference Center at Eliot Commons, Rt. 236/Dow Highway, Eliot, Maine. Donation - $5.00; breakfast pastries and luncheon available, and of course vendors and a day of rug hooking fellowship. Come and bring a project to work on and a rug to display.

I just got notification that my shipment of Maggie Bonanomi's newest book, Book of Days is on the UPS truck and on the way! If they are on schedule I *might* have them at the end of the week or at least early next week. Woo Hoo! Have you pre-ordered? There's still time to avoid shipping charges, just place an order now and you won't pay for shipping.

The next events where I'll be vending are in April, the Spring Fever hook-in, Apr. 16th in Brunswick, Maine and the Camp Wool hook-in weekend, Apr. 30 & May 1. Contact me for more information on either.

See you on the road!

No comments: