-->

Friday, November 26, 2010

Small Business Saturday




Saturday, Nov. 27th is Small Business Saturday, a day to help grow the economy by patronizing your favorite on-line and local businesses, restaurants, etc. While I'm updating my web site with special deals and new goodies for the holidays, I hope you'll drop by!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. It's the most challenging meal I make all year! That last half hour when all the vegetables need to be drained, mashed and seasoned, turkey swapped out of the open to pop a cookie sheet of rolls in, lighting candles and making sure everyone has what they want to drink is crazy-wonderful! Now that the flurry is over, my brother is on his way back home again, the house is quiet and it's time to relax a little. Some new patterns beckon and I might settle in and indulge in some rare sewing time.

Have a great after Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: