-->

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh Tannenbaum!




Oh Tannenbaum is one of several new patterns just added to my web site from Country Stitches/With Thy Needle & Thread. This little cross-stitched ornament cost me $24.95 - that's because I finally said, "That's it! I've gotta make these awesome things!" and bought a magnifying Ott light so I can attempt this tiny stitching. My eyesight isn't as good as the younger people who have been making me cross-stitch models for the patterns I've sold over the years. I figure this is the only way I can even try it.



Pineberry Lane's recent Bringing Home the Tree had me planning to make the Ott light purchase, and this new pattern sent me completely over the edge! I hope I'll have enough patience for the counted cross-stitch - I'll let you know!

Small Business Saturday has seen some folks shopping on my web site - thank you! I'm going to have a few special deals for Cyber Monday as well, so stay tuned for another post about that tomorrow.

No comments: