-->

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's On!


My special Facebook friends sale, that is! It worked - I've got over 200 "Likers" on my Simple Folk Facebook page now, so have enabled a special 20% coupon for Facebook friends. Just enter "FACEBOOK" (either upper or lower case, doesn't matter) in the Coupon block at check-out and your order will be discounted 20%! The only exclusion is already sale-priced items, I can't reduce them any further. Orders including Sale Bin items will be adjusted accordingly.

And shipping is FREE through the holidays to boot! Here's another sample of what you can buy with your Facebook discount - Bringing Home the Tree from Pineberry Lane. Isn't this the sweetest thing? It just speaks to me!



See more new things on my What's New page. This Facebook special runs through the end of this weekend and won't be mentioned on my web site. Happy Shopping!

No comments: