-->

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rabbit Folk




Just got some new cross-stitch from Notforgotten Farm including Rabbit Folk, pictured here. Love this! Classic Lori Brechlin charm in her critter designs! Two others added include Plant Ye Seeds and a wonderful house design called Loureda Geiste 1830, named for Lori's grandmother.

I put a new poll on the left, this time wondering about needlepunch. I hope you'll take the time to leave a few answers.

I'm sitting here with a rotten head cold today. I guess that's karma - last week I was thinking to myself that I really hadn't been sick all winter. Just a long bout with chronic sinus issues but no flu or cold. Whamo! My ears are blocked, my nose is blocked and my eyes are hanging out of my head. I think I need a nap... So, I'll cut this short for today. Hope you're staying healthy and enjoying the start of spring where you are!

In stitches (sniff),

1 comment:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Hoping you feel better real soon sweetie...make a cup of tea with honey (no milk) and add a 1/4 tsp of ground ginger to it...drink it up and you'll be better in no time...
Blessed be~
Lori