-->

Sunday, March 7, 2010

More to stitch




I've had these since early last week but didn't have time to post them on the web site 'til today. This is Pineberry Lane's "Token of Love Redwork Sampler Pillow". I love the simplicity of the red and cream, letting the more intricate feminine motifs take center stage. The pattern also includes instructions for making the sweet little strawberry emery pinned to the pillow.



Herman & Petunia have also returned, in plenty of time before Easter. I just love these "wompin' wabbits"! (Said like Elmer Fudd!) A couple other patterns have returned as well - check my What's New page for details.

I've got about a month before a very busy couple of weeks in April with two vending engagements at rug hook-ins here in Maine. I'll be at the Spring Fever hook-in in Brunswick on April 17th and then both days of the following weekend, the 24th and 25th at the Camp Wool hook-in down in Wells. Planning for that and trying to get the taxes finished will make for a very stressful several weeks! My husband and I will also be heading down to Massachusetts for an annual IBM user conference that my husband's company sends him to. The timing for that is great because it's right around my mother's birthday so we get to squeeze in a little family visit, hard to come by since we moved to Maine over three years ago. Oh yeah, and we always have the dang tax return done by our tax guy while we're down there, a couple of days before the filing deadline. An annual tradition!!

That said I'd better get a move on! Enjoy your week...

No comments: