-->

Friday, March 12, 2010

New book coming soon




This is a recently new release by Maine author Susie Stephenson. She did a book signing for this book at the Maine Tin Pedlar Chapter of ATHA back in December. Unfortunately I missed that meeting and didn't get a chance to meet her and hear her speak. I've seen the book though, and it's chock full of tips, techniques and pictures of Susie's incredible primitive hooked rugs - there's even a hooked bikini if you can believe that! Just ordered a bunch and will have them soon I hope.

I've been cracking up over my little "LOST" poll!! Everyone's voting for Sawyer!! As Kim said in her comment, we're all attracted to the bad boys!! Now don't get me wrong, I like Jack too, but Sawyer just has such a "come hither" look, doesn't he?

Off to the Tin Pedlar meeting tomorrow at least - it's the annual guild auction and that's usually a raucous fun time! Must bring my checkbook - there will be wool, patterns and other goodies to bid on. I have been needing a little "girl time" and can't wait!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: