-->

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love is in the Air!




A shipment of goodies has just arrived from Country Stitches! I'm sure lots of folks will fall for "Love & Be Loved" with those darling Cupids and beautiful red Fraktur-inspired tulips. Very cool!



Lori Brechlin from Notforgotten Farm is sending me her newest cross-stitch, "A Merry Heart". Love it's primitive simplicity. I'll get my model-maker busy on both of these soon!





Can't wait for this book! Renee Plains of Liberty Star has a new book coming out from Kansas City Star titled A Bird in Hand. It will have 21 projects, including 9 pieced and appliqued quilts, all with an avian theme. Love her folk art style! I'm taking pre-orders now, which will get you free shipping when they arrive in stock. Expected late this month or early February.

A quick What's New update! Have a great weekend!

No comments: