-->

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lost and Found



My friend Diane went searching through her studio for some supplies she's going to give me. In her search she came across some rug hooking patterns that she'd forgotten she had. Tonight, in a similar situation, I've been rooting through boxes and came across some inventory that I'd misplaced. (Sometimes inventory doesn't make it back to the right storage location after I vend at a show. Yep - not the most organized gal, and I freely admit it!) Pictured is one of the patterns I found in a group of Carriage House Samplings cross-stitch charts, Fall's Gifts. There are several others on the Carriage House Samplings Cross-Stitch Pattern page on my web site. Quantities listed are all I have and these won't be re-ordered.

I found some other things too, and will continue updating my web site, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love this! So sweet and perfect for fall!~