-->

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dyeing to Try





Back in print, my little dye formula book for wool. These are some of my favorite shades of hand-dyed wool made with Cushing Perfection dyes, colors that I used to offer for sale back when I was dyeing wool at home. The first printing sold quickly and I've just recently had more made. I'm hoping to offer swatch sets for sale soon.


I'm impatiently waiting for my shipment from Kansas City Star of Renee Plains' new book, A Bird in Hand. Hoping to get them before the week is over. Also waiting on a shipment of new needlepunch patterns and some reorders from Country Stitches. Oh, how I hate to wait!

My brain is practically exploding with ideas for new projects given the spring shows I have scheduled for this year. More on those in future posts. For now, I need to get back to work!

Enjoy your weekend,

No comments: