-->

Monday, February 8, 2010

Books, books, books







Just arrived this morning is Renee Plains' great new book, A Bird in Hand. Over twenty projects all with a bird theme. Very folk artsy, very fun. Sewing needfuls, quilts, a hooked rug, a denim bag big enough to tote to rug hook-ins or classes, lots of wool... The first on my "must have" list for 2010. I'll be busy the next couple of nights processing all the pre-orders I took for this book. If you placed a pre-order, your free-shipping Priority Mail package should be arriving this week - keep an eye on your mailbox! And thank you again for pre-ordering!



Maggie Bonanomi's popular 2nd book came with the new shipment and is back in stock. Did you miss this one the first time around?

There is another new title called Feedsack Secrets which gives a lot of great information about the use of feedsacks in quilting which I need to check out. No picture yet but soon...

More goodies arrived over the weekend but aren't on the web site yet - Country Stitches/With Thy Needle & Thread has some "uber cute" needlepunch designs for spring that I just love, and I'm sure other folks will too. Gotta get those pictures up and the patterns available to sell. Feeling the old time crunch again! Too much to do and not enough time, an old story!

Just a quick update - check out my What's New page for details as they change, and please become one of my Facebook fans! I'll be posting info out there as well.

Have a creative week!

1 comment:

Myglorystars said...

yea, I pre-ordered A Bird in Hand, can't wait!!!!!! It sounds really exciting by your description.