-->

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Penny Rug Revisited




Back after a period of absence is the first penny rug pattern I ever offered, my "Simple Folk" penny rug, based on my web site logo. The model pictured was originally stitched by Jackie Apessos of Lake View Primitives. We lived near each other in Massachusetts several years ago and worked on this and another penny rug project together, "The Reverend David Thurston", which will also be re-released soon. Trying to get back to offering some of my own things after being swept away in the current of buying lots of other designers' patterns over the years and never having time for my own ideas.

Today's garage sale with Kim Dubay of Primitive Pastimes in No. Yarmouth, Maine was fun and we had a good turnout. If you were there thanks for coming! Now the focus is turning to Camp Wool's hook-in in mid-September. I need to sit down and figure out what I'll be bringing to that.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I've always loved your logo and now the penny rug, too!

WoolenSails said...

I wish I could have made it up there, but we had to stick around this weekend. Glad you had a good turnout and weather was good.

Debbie