-->

Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Stuff




Just arrived from Need'l Love, Cottage Garden. This book has 8 garden-inspired quilts designed by Gerry Kimmel-Carr and featuring Andover Fabrics' line by Renee Nanneman called Stone Cottage. Beautiful, pink and girly, for piecers and appliquers alike.



The July issue of The Wool Street Journal is here with loads of articles on hooking and dyeing wool, recipes, free patterns, some needlepunch and of course lots of eye candy inspiration for your hooking projects.



From Hollyhock Farm is new from Stacy Nash with 5 neat primitive designs for cross-stitch sewing needfuls, Stacy's trademark. All the items were inspired by things Stacy saw at a wonderful homestead, Hollyhock Farm.

Can't believe I haven't posted anything since the 4th of July! I think I'm still struggling with the question of whether I really have anything of interest to say to my readers! I can't quite log a post about the mundane daily "stuff" that goes on in my life even though other blogs do. Now and then when something really moves me I can justify it but not every day. I just don't want to waste anyone's time! Am I being silly? Oh well...

Oops!! Actually forgot an important item I really do want to post but will do that separately! See you in another minute or two...

No comments: