-->

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunny Sunday



It's a beautiful, albeit slightly chilly Sunday morning in midcoast Maine today. I popped three ibuprofen a while ago to help soothe my aching feet and knees after being on my feet all day Saturday at the Spring Fever Rug Hook-in. It was very well attended and I'm happy to say I was busy all day and sold a lot of things to a lot of ladies having a great time. Thanks to everyone who attended and stopped by my tables! As usual Cherylynn Brubaker (Hooked Treasures in Brunswick, Maine) did a great job pulling it all together. The rugs both on display and in-progress by the hook-in attendees were stunning and I'm overflowing with inspiration! Could barely sleep last night! The other vendors had some great stuff too, there was wool everywhere, patterns and all manner of needful things. I also got invited to vend at a rug show put on by the Bath Historical Society in Bath, Maine in mid-June and another hook-in at Camp Wool down in Wells, Maine in September. I need to update my events schedule. Now I've got to get my gears turning and get some new things ready for those events. Oh, and I almost forgot my friend Kim Dubay (Primitive Pastimes in No. Yarmouth, Maine) and I will be hosting our 2nd Annual Folk and Fiber Art Flea Mart, a fiber artists yard sale sometime in mid-July. I'll have a firm date for that once I hear what works for Kim. We had a great time and a great sale last year and have heard from a lot of folks eager to come back again.

Enjoy the day!

No comments: