-->

Friday, November 11, 2011

Wonderful Wool!


Yum Yum! I just received a big box of wonderful hand-dyed wool bundles from Blackberry Primitives. Shown is a collection called "Holiday Surprise". Reds, greens, golds - great for holiday projects. There are six different bundles to choose from, each one has ten different hand-dyed wools, both solids and textureds, in 7" x 8" pieces. I'm selling these for $28.00 a bundle, and they're already going fast! The chillier temperatures and less daylight has really rekindled everyone's desire for projects working with WOOL!

Speaking of which, I've put together another little wool and floss kit to make the adorable Penny Pouch, a Lynda Hall design from the Winter issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects. This little wool "crazy quilt" bag is on my "must make" list and I've already got my wools color-planned for it. This little "helper" kit will give you seven 6" squares of hand-dyed and textured wools, plus a hand-dyed black for one of the patches plus enough for your initials, should you choose to put them on the bag front as Lynda did. There are also five primary colored DMC flosses to use for the embroidery embellishments. These little kits are priced at $10.00 and are available under my Kits section. Here's Lynda's sweet little wool bag:

Don't forget to comment on my Nov. 9th post, "It's All About the Fun" with your suggestion for a great project for me to offer as a future kit. I'll pick the suggestion I like the most next Wednesday and will send that person a half yard of wool as a Thank You!

Have a warm and wooly weekend!

No comments: