-->

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Sale Winding Down!




We're in the final hours of my 15% off "Summer Sale", ending at midnight today, June 30th. People have been getting some great deals as everything on the web site (in stock) is on sale, including already-reduced Sale Bin items. I must clear out inventory to make room for new things that will be coming along for fall and the holiday season, so come out and take advantage of my over-zealous buying habits over the past several years! In a few weeks much of my inventory will be offered at a joint Fiber and Folk Art Flea Mart (info below in a previous post or on my What's New page on the web site) and what's left will probably be off to eBay.

Still raining in Maine! Wait, I can make a poem out of that:
The rain in Maine is sogging up my brain!

That and my poor annuals that are turning to mush... But, the one gleaming bit of hope on the horizon is Saturday, the 4th of July - we're actually supposed to see some sunshine! Now that will be something to shoot off a few fireworks about!

Have a safe and happy 4th if I don't get the chance to post again before that.

No comments: