-->

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Through the Garden Gate


Wow - looks like I took the summer off, huh? Not really, and quite the opposite - I got a new full-time job that's been keeping me out of trouble. Delivering the mail was challenging and fun, but I knew it wasn't going to be for me. A job more suited to my career skills came along and well, off I went. However, I've still been receiving new goods and finally getting a few minutes to try and promote them.

Garden Gate Threads is Need'l Love's newest. Pretty in pink, wouldn't you say? There's a Maggie B. hooked rug design in this book, worth the book's cost alone. Very sweet projects including fiber art jewelry. Definitely one for the Threads collector.

Several new magazines have arrived over the past several weeks - The Wool Street Journal, Primitive Quilts and Projects and a new issue of FOLK called "the vintage issue". It's a good one. Need something new to read? I've got it!

Just a quick post, must run, miles to go before I sleep. Enjoy your week!

No comments: