-->

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Maggie's Newest is Here!


Just arrived this afternoon! Maggie B.'s newest book, which people have been chomping at the bit for, is in the building! But not for long - pre-orders will begin winging their way to you on Friday. Speaking of pre-orders, obviously since I now have the books the pre-order offer has expired. Normal shipping charges will be incurred with new orders. Thanks again to all who pre-ordered! Getting free shipping is like getting almost 20% off your order. I'll get as many packages out tomorrow as I can before we make our way to Bridgton, Maine, to set up our tables for the Chickadee Quilters annual show beginning on Saturday (see post below for all the info if you're looking for some fun this weekend). Another batch will be prepared Friday night and shipped Saturday morning. Hopefully I'll finish up all pre-orders in Monday's shipments. With almost 5 dozen reserved copies, the paperwork and packing takes some time! Orders will be processed by date received, so please have patience as I work my way down the list. I know it's hard to wait, but it's just not humanly possible to ship them all at once, especially by myself, so I really appreciate it!

I'll have a couple of unspoken-for copies of A Day at Sunny Brook with me at this weekend's quilt show if you haven't pre-ordered but "need" to have it for your Maggie collection. Admit it - you've got one!

It'll be a late night for me tonight. Time to get back to work...

No comments: