-->

Monday, July 25, 2011

Boo-Boo Knee



This isn't the knee brace I use, but the picture tells the tale. I've had a bad knee since I was in my mid-thirties, but almost two weeks ago I think I really tore something badly. Have been pretty much laid up and barely able to walk! MRI tomorrow to see what's going on in there. I can't imagine not needing arthroscopic surgery, but am hoping that's not the case. Unfortunately, the small amount of orders I have in-house have been held up, and I apologize! I may be able to get caught up this week as the knee has gotten a little better with lots of bed rest, icing and pain meds.

Hoping to see the new Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine this week. Thanks for your pre-orders. I'll be refunding the PayPal customers for shipping charges when the orders get processed.

Thankfully the heat and humidity has subsided! That has also kept me from this computer, as the upstairs was like an oven and I just couldn't work in here. Hope it's cooler where you are, but unfortunately if you're not in the Northeast it looks like the heat wave continues in most of the country. Wishing you A/C and ice cream!

Keep cool!

1 comment:

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

oh Wendy, I hope your knee is better soon. That must be very painful. Take care and try to stay off it as much as possible until you get the results of the mri. Feel better soon